Did you know that oxygen and nitrogen are two of the essential elements of human life? And did you also know that these gases can be produced in a factory setting? If not, then read on to learn more about industrial oxygen and nitrogen generators!
1. What are they?
An industrial oxygen generator or nitrogen generator is a machine that takes in air and then uses a process of filtration and separation to isolate the oxygen or nitrogen molecules from other gases. The end result is a concentrated stream of either oxygen or nitrogen that can be used for various purposes.
2. How do they work?
The basic principle behind how these generators work is pretty simple.
- Air is drawn into the machine, where it passes through a series of filters.
- The first filter removes particulates from the air, while the second filter removes carbon dioxide.
- Once those two steps are complete, the air then passes through a membrane that separates out the oxygen or nitrogen molecules from other gases.
3. What are they used for?
There are a variety of different uses for oxygen and nitrogen generators.
One of the most common is in welding, where a concentrated stream of either gas can be used to create a protective barrier around the weld area. This barrier helps to prevent oxidation and other types of damage that can occur during the welding process.
Other common uses for these gases include:
- Inflating tires
- Filling fire extinguishers
- Running air tools
- And much more!
4. Are they safe?
Yes, cryogenic nitrogen generation plant units and oxygen generators are perfectly safe to use.
The filtration process removes all impurities from the air, so you can be confident that you’re getting a pure stream of gas.
Additionally, the generators are built to strict safety standards, so you can be sure that they won’t pose any risks to your health or property.
5. How much do they cost?
The cost of an industrial oxygen or nitrogen generator will vary depending on the size and features of the unit. However, you can expect to pay anywhere from $500 to $5,000 for a quality machine.
6. Where can I buy one?
There are a number of different places where you can purchase an industrial oxygen or nitrogen generator.
- One option is to buy directly from a manufacturer.
- Another option is to purchase from an online retailer.
- And finally, you can also find these units at some brick-and-mortar stores that sell welding and other industrial supplies.
All in all, industrial oxygen and nitrogen generators are a great way to ensure that you have a constant supply of either gas on hand.